Friday, March 1, 2013

Update on donations site!


I have emailed Seattle Cancer Care Alliance and they have forwarded my email to the volunteer coordinator.

Sarah spent some time at the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance and they have over 200 children ages 0-18 come in and out each year.

Once I hear from the coordinator we will come up with a plan on how to donate the socks.

I know when my son was admitted to Sweedish hospital in Seattle to have his appendix out he got a quilt donated from a lady...I am wondering if every 3 months we could drop off socks and when a new cancer patient checks in they are able to give them the socks? Or we may have to bring them ourselves? I wouldn't mind handing them out to the kiddos:)

Still learning how this all works!

If anyone has ideas or knows how some of these processes works PLEASE LET ME KNOW:)

You can either reply to this post or send and email to sarahssillysocks@gmail.com

Excited to move forward:)

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment