Monday, April 8, 2013

It's time for the first donation!


It's TIME!

Today was the last preparation day for the 1st big donation tomorrow!

I was trying to find a way to get the card with the website on each sock, and I came up with Easter grass!
It is already cut and sturdy enough to attach to each sock! 
And because I am Frugal ...(those that have seen my other blog:)...I went to Target today and bought 6 bags for $0.05/each bag at 90% clearance!

It took about 3 hours to attach to each pair of sock, but well worth it!


Here is how it looked on each sock!



Here are some more pictures of the 'Adding the card process and putting them into zip lock baggies according to size!'



Now we are ready to go! Stay tuned tomorrow for pictures from the first donation! So excited!

Sarahssillysocks 

No comments:

Post a Comment